Proeza Conglomerate based in Mexico consists of among others: Metalsa – automotive parts and tools manufacturing plants, Citofruit – tropical fruit processing plants, and Zanitas running clinic and hospitals. Global presence, among others, in Argentina, Brazil, USA, Germany, China, Japan, India and Thailand.
Organized a study tour to China for the Board of Directors of Proeza Group. The purpose of the visit: Proeza has made billions of US$ investment in a large number of manufacturing plants in China, Japan and India. The Board of Directors wishes to get a deeper knowledge of cultural and spiritual values and their implications in the business of these three countries.
Dr Sikander Khan and his team in consultation with the clients chose a special location: Commune at the foot of the unrestored ancient Great Wall, Beijing.
- Understand how the Chinese, Japanese and Indian think, behave and react
- Guanxi and Mianzi, Daoism and Taoism, Feng Shui, Confucianism, Shinto and Zen Buddhism, Meditation, Yoga and Tai Chi
- Business Culture throughout China, Japan and India
- Chinese, Japanese and Indian style of management
- Cultural and spiritual differences between East and West and their reflection in management styles