Assisting clients who are running or planning to establish ecotourist resorts free of fossil fuels based on 100% renewable energy and aiming at net-zero carbon emissions
We assist clients who are running or planning to establish ecotourist resorts free of fossil fuels based on 100% renewable energy and aiming at net-zero carbon emissions. The projects could be new structures or renovations with recycled materials of existing buildings, dwellings, hotels and resorts.
We work on sustainable green ecotourism projects with the intention to eliminate carbon emissions and treat waste as a resource that can be turned into an asset while eliminating problems of waste disposal and landfills.
● Identifying suitable projects
● Preparing detailed project proposals and opportunity studies (confirming viability of proposals)
● Preparing economical and technical pre-feasibility studies
● Market studies (including location analysis/site selection)
● Environmental, economic and social impact analysis
● Prepare client for Due Diligence
● Preparing feasibility studies – economic, technical and so forth
● Risk and uncertainty analysis including assessment of financial risk
● Financial appraisal for assessing the financial and commercial feasibility of the project from the point of view of the investors and financiers (viability in terms of the flow of financial resources and the return for the investors); cost of capital, sensitivity analysis of projects IRR (Internal Rate of Return)
● Economic evaluation for assessing the net benefits generated from the national and socio-economic point of view
● Assist in Investment projects promotion forum in order to promote relevant investment projects and obtain financing for these investments
● Assist in project financing/fund raising through local and foreign investors (traditional and non-traditional (buyback, barter, counter purchase, others), multilateral financial institutions for Green Bonds and Blue Bonds
● Assistance in acquisition of technology and know-how, licensing, patents, joint venture partner selection and negotiations, and sub-contracting
● Provide expertise in management, technical, marketing, service and training
● Assist in the commissioning and start-up of the project, and its evaluation and implementation
Provide extensive expertise planning and coordination of certification. Peak Education together with our partner’s team, which includes specialists on the Green Growth Certificate, LEED Green Building Certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design), WELL (WELL Building Standard Program), Passive building technology and material selection, and to name a few, has a vast experience in coordinating the entire certification process, from concept to completed project.
Our experience is made up of more than 2000 projects across 3 continents (Africa, Asia, and Europe). Read more about a few of them in Projects Worldwide.
Our partners TENGBOM & AFRY have strong references and core expertise in everything from complex energy studies and turnkey solutions for a property, to small-scale action plans aimed at finding simple and cost-effective energy reduction measures. Read more below.
Sustainability city – Hammarby Waterfront, Stockholm, Sweden, energy plus city, renewable energy – based on environmental technology system harnessing impulse-control of heat pumps, ventilators, convertors, blinds, biogas boiler, solar cell technology and so forth.
Sino Swedish Eco City, Wuxi (Taihu New Town), China. A Swedish Chinese Green City with 5 million residents), energy plus city, renewable energy – A number of such projects are being carried out in and outside of China (collaborative partners: AFRY and others).
Greenest office building – Sweden. Zero-energy or energy-plus building. Meets passive house standard. LEED Platinum certified. Ranked as number 3 in the world.
New Karolinska Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden. A sustainable world class teaching hospital.
Energy & Power, Renewable Energy, Thermal Heat & Power, Solar & Wind Power, Hydro & Geotechnical Engineering, Waste-to-Energy Plant, Waste Incineration, and so forth. AFRY is recognised as one of the leading technical consultants for Waste to Energy projects
Environment, Environmental and Social Impact Assessments and so forth.
Buildings, Hotels & Restaurants, Housing, Culture & Sports Facilities, and so forth.
“We have long experience and a global network with partners in all the Asian, European and African countries that can provide you with business opportunities and sustainability solutions around the world. “